A Nightcity Story A Nightcity Story

verrrrrry nice

I love the way you play around with light and shadow to make it so ... moody. I think that elevates the film above mere throwaway entertainment to the status of "art", if such a thing can ever be defined.

Taking Retards to the Zoo Taking Retards to the Zoo

Stop saying it's too short!

You can't blame the animator for what the musicians created. It's a funny song and the video complimented it perfectly with all the frantic, cascading bits of colour darting around at 100 miles per hour; it all helped emphasise the manic pace and tone of the song. I'm particularly glad this was made because pirate_punk submitted a vid for "Taking Retards..." a while ago and it was one of the most excruciatingly shit pieces of flash I have ever seen. Anyway, this is vastly better. Long live the dead milkmen.

Retarded Animal Babies 3 Retarded Animal Babies 3

Good work

Excellent! Its so crammed full of funny, surreal ideas. Kinda like a "Whatever happened to the teletubbies?" special after they all became heroin addicts and paedophiles. Sublime.

my trip to cambodia my trip to cambodia

Poor

Awful drawing, idiotic concept. Ah, well, at least it's nice and short.

The William Wallace Story The William Wallace Story

"Er, yeah, I'm a descendent of Wallace, honest!"

"Enslaved by Britain"? That doesn't make sense, since Britain is England, Scotland and Wales collectively. And Scotland has its own Parliament now. No matter, it was quite funny. Where the hell did that dog come from though?

Supremor 2 (Razoric.com) Supremor 2 (Razoric.com)

D00D dat was teh shit!!!111

That was amazing. I didn't know what the hell it was about - still don't - but it was still THE BEST FUCKING MOVIE EVER MADE AND ANYONE WHO THINKS DIFFERENTLY IS A FAGGOT INCLUDING YOU ROB OMG! Good use of music too.

My Science Project My Science Project

Great stuff

Great movie, just a quick note, I think that the classical piece "Carmina Burana", was written by the composer Carl Orff.

I liked your style, cool and not pretentious. Just the way the teacher's ridiculously-sized nipples stuck out into the poor Kid's face, and the way her whole form bounced up and down when she ran. Brilliant style. Do more!

Life Life

uGhbghgh

You may as well have just posted the Einstein quote since that was the only part of the movie with any substance. And I second the other guy's complaint - it's DIDO, DIDO! If it made you feel so much better then why didn't you treasure it and keep it to yourself? I don't think anybody else cares. I mean, how arty and pretentious is the title - "life"...?

Pistol Pistol

Gadunkadunk

I don't know why but I thought that was really stylish. Sure, it lacked a point or imagination, but you weren't the least bit pretentious about it. For what it is, it excells.

Salesman Salesman

Woo, disturbing!

The way they didn't speak made the whole thing more effective, as if the old guy was totally disconnected from the world and he could only nod vaguely. The music and graphics, although not perfect were very suitable for the theme. Very different from Sloth TV!