Pimp's Quest Pimp's Quest

Can't touch this ... hammer! Heh heh.

With the notable excpetion of Disorderly, this is the best game to grace Newgrounds. It had different styles of game and a really concerted effort at making an adventure. The voice acting was hilarious too. This game makes Street Life look pathetic! A job sublimely done.

Revenge on my teacher Revenge on my teacher

What the HELL!!!

I can't believe this in the top 50! Are you people insane??? I have to admit that's its not totally devoid of merit, but it was still very primitive, very derivative and more like the kinda thing you see from someone who just downloaded flash. There are thousands of really good movies and games on NG now. This should be ranked below them.

English for Americans English for Americans

Ha ha! He's got it to a tee!

Thank God! I thought I was the only limey who made flash. Funny and truer than any American could imagine. Just keep saying "bollocks" and you'll get the idea - but don't you dare throwing in any of that cockny rhyming slang or you'll risk getting a kick in the bollocks from the real thing!

League Bowling League Bowling

Woah! Flawless!

Who'd have thought it was spurious? This a perfect conversion. As for people complaining that you shouln't have submitted it to the portal, I disagree with them. Cmpanies like Romp etc submit their stuff to the portal and it's not like disorderly is here (and I wouldn't complain if it was). Tom is just one guy and he created the portal so you can hardly exclude him from it! Excellent game.

Disorderly - Sagway Disorderly - Sagway

Lovely.

I love the way you kept the true spirit of disorderly with all the funny secrets and bonuses which made me keep on playing to see if I could find any more. Pretty original in the gameplay too, having to keep the old geezers ahead of you. "I like to fuck dem bitches too - even when they say no!"

Drive By Demo Drive By Demo

Really nice!

I usually hate demos as a matter of principle but this one has really whet my appetite! Soooo smooth, and the way you could shoot pedestrians as you drive past them - I wish I had this level of programming knowledge. Keep at it!

mario pacman mario pacman

Fuck you

The lowest kind of person on NG is someone who steals a movie that someone else made and claims that it's there's. It's not particularly good anyway. Give it a big fat x and ban this prick!

12 uses of dead babies 12 uses of dead babies

You are one sick lil' monkey!

I like it a lot! Very disgusting, very morbid, very funny, very me!

Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden

Couldn't have put it better

It was funny, it was violent, and yet it was positive and even patriotic! This is quite an achievement. It is also how net flash games should be, short, fun and razor sharp!

Particle Psychosis Particle Psychosis

My eyes hurt

That's very original - something I always try to praise. I could watch that for hours too, you should release it as a screen saver. It's different, it's beautiful, in a weird way, and it's professional. Redefines the word "cool".

Armegalo responds:

It is a screensaver - Go to www.armegalo.co.uk.