A Nightcity Story A Nightcity Story

verrrrrry nice

I love the way you play around with light and shadow to make it so ... moody. I think that elevates the film above mere throwaway entertainment to the status of "art", if such a thing can ever be defined.

Taking Retards to the Zoo Taking Retards to the Zoo

Stop saying it's too short!

You can't blame the animator for what the musicians created. It's a funny song and the video complimented it perfectly with all the frantic, cascading bits of colour darting around at 100 miles per hour; it all helped emphasise the manic pace and tone of the song. I'm particularly glad this was made because pirate_punk submitted a vid for "Taking Retards..." a while ago and it was one of the most excruciatingly shit pieces of flash I have ever seen. Anyway, this is vastly better. Long live the dead milkmen.

Retarded Animal Babies 3 Retarded Animal Babies 3

Good work

Excellent! Its so crammed full of funny, surreal ideas. Kinda like a "Whatever happened to the teletubbies?" special after they all became heroin addicts and paedophiles. Sublime.

Pimp's Quest Pimp's Quest

Can't touch this ... hammer! Heh heh.

With the notable excpetion of Disorderly, this is the best game to grace Newgrounds. It had different styles of game and a really concerted effort at making an adventure. The voice acting was hilarious too. This game makes Street Life look pathetic! A job sublimely done.

Revenge on my teacher Revenge on my teacher

What the HELL!!!

I can't believe this in the top 50! Are you people insane??? I have to admit that's its not totally devoid of merit, but it was still very primitive, very derivative and more like the kinda thing you see from someone who just downloaded flash. There are thousands of really good movies and games on NG now. This should be ranked below them.

English for Americans English for Americans

Ha ha! He's got it to a tee!

Thank God! I thought I was the only limey who made flash. Funny and truer than any American could imagine. Just keep saying "bollocks" and you'll get the idea - but don't you dare throwing in any of that cockny rhyming slang or you'll risk getting a kick in the bollocks from the real thing!